When adding signatures to a worksheet question, you now have the ability to add/edit the text name linked to the signature from the back office.
To edit or add a text name to a signature that has been provided on a worksheet, you will need to locate the job and view its worksheet:
- Once logged in, navigate to the schedule and click to ‘View’ the job you wish to edit.
- From the open job pop-up, view the ‘Job result’ tab.
- Click on the ‘Worksheet’ sub-tab to view any worksheets attached to the job.
- Scroll to find where a signature has been provided (or has space for one) and click on the ‘Task / inspection / part’ field to gain access to editing the signature’s text.
- This will bring up a small pop-up (“Edit worksheet’s answer”), where there is now an editable text box available to fill in a ‘Name’ for the signature.